I decided to create a blog this time instead of doing my usual weekly email. That is difficult for me to do and this way I can post pictures. For those of you who don't already know, I will be taking a big trip to Asia this summer. I just can't seem to get enough of that side of the world. This trip we are taking started out as 1 country for 3 weeks, but has grown to 7 countries for 2 and half months.
The plan as of now is to hit Nepal, China, Tibet, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia. I am going with my boyfriend AJ, his buddy Trent, and my old travel companion Erin.
Our time in Nepal is going to be the longest because we are trekking to Everest Base Camp. This trek will take over 20 days and will take us over 75 miles along some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Can't say I was overly excited when we first talked about this part of the trip but I am warming up to the idea. I mean if we are going to be there then we have to do it.
This trip by far will be my biggest adventure and learning experience. I am choosing to do this one all on my own. No tours, no guides, just me and my friends.
Please follow me on this blog. I will be posting during our preparation for the trip as well as the trip itself. Hope you enjoy my little adventures and the world through my eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment