Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm leavin on a jet plane...

So it is finally here. I am leaving Orlando in 6 hours bound for Asia. I am finally packed and ready. Well at least physically ready. It still has not quite sunk in where I am going.

It was tough packing because you really should only carry what you need but I think that I need everything. One thing that I almost had to part with was my peanut butter. I have never taken a trip out of the country without a jar of JIF, but some how I found some room.

I am getting no sleep tonight because I have waited till the last minute as usual to pack. I guess I can catch up on my sleep on the 16 hour flight to Hong Kong. It is off to bed. Please keep reading my blog and comment if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment